Greeting and salutations, fellow Twins fans and those who are not Twins fans but like to visit our fair site! Here’s some links for you to peruse throughout your Tuesday.
Links from Twinkie Town:
- Minnesota signed a shortstop! And it’s a big-name free agent guy!! They also signed a veteran bullpen arm!!
- Spring Training games are underway and you can listen and/or watch them if you need to get your baseball game fix.
- Do we cheer for cheaters that now play for the Twins? Kamie takes a look at a lesser-known name that’s slugging in spring for Minnesota, but was part of the 2017 Houston Astros.
- DJL44 continues our annual Twinkie Town Prospect Vote. Do your duty and vote!
- Zach puts together his all-time MLB roster for one season. Who did he choose?
Links from outside Twinkie Town, but within the realms of Twins Territory:
- The injuries have started already one week into Spring Training...
- With the injury bug started, the Twins might need to continue looking into upgrading the starting rotation, and rumor has it...
- The Athletic’s Dan Hayes hashes out some thoughts already brewing from Florida as well as why the Twins haven’t already announced their blockbuster signing.
Links from the general baseball world and beyond:
- The Twins aren’t the only Minnesota team making blockbuster moves!
- A shortstop the Twins were linked to ended up signing in Boston. Hope he likes clam chowdah!
- Remember that extra-stupid extra innings rule with the ghost runner? And that it wasn’t coming back? Joke’s on us!!
- Times, they are a-changin’... Pitchers and catchers may not need to use hand signals to give and get signs anymore if things go well with an experiment in Spring Training.
Question du jour:
What’s your favorite donut?